Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

all my stars to this.

i also understand why lonewolf is alone. feels bruh i feeeel you.

Ragemelon Plump and Juicy Ragemelon Plump and Juicy

im in love wit it dawg. ragemelon be down wit the streetz. me and my boo be like this is a ghetto classic

Zonic is gay Zonic is gay

WOW!!111 ur so gai not even one lewk into peach pussy i am offended by the lack of feet masterbating fish and anal with tails if i wasnt so satisfied with sonics nipples i would have given this a 4 out 5 but, i like your feels and colors and face.

Romney Killed My Family Romney Killed My Family

im guessing no one has ever heard of satire? the animation is quite literally jabbing at how ridiculous the shit flinging contest is during presidential campaigns. some of the adds are just made for making the other seem like a terrible human being, this cartoon just illustrates the next level and the absurdity of the mentioned shit flinging contests. I absolutely love this flash for doing just what i mentioned before, just showing how dumb some of these ads are because of the useless filler information and blatant lies. thats the joke get it?????

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

its alright you still have that bag of crystals

Your animation is great, your style even though emulated is pretty decent too, and the over all feel of the flash is uniform. Even though the sound quality is ok the voice acting and jokes remind me of why i stopped watching lazymuffin's flash cartoons. The voice acting itself is rather harsh on the ears mainly because of the volume not the quality. The particular pitch the boy behind the microphone is making isn't working to your advantage either. However the way he is speaking however is really wonderful The slurs, strange noises, and fast talking are staples in a flash cartoon like this and it was a job well done in that area. . Writing for the jokes however seemed half baked. The comedy was dry and wasn't striking at all If the goal was to be obnoxious you hit it right on the head. Its probably just not my style of comedy and many others do seem to enjoy it.

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

i drink beer beer is good

give me a link to that song please, or a place i can download it.

Dave responds:

Join the ranks of millions! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-jOEA ufDQ4

Billy Mays The Birth Billy Mays The Birth

lol

i loled it was very very over the top but the last song was pretty funny. good job.

Pico's Career Day Pico's Career Day

fucking hilarious

tom fulp sucking off johnny utah was fuckhing hilarious. Honestly when tom said no pico dont look at me i thought something else was going to happen other than getting covered in jiz, but it was still hilarious.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

very stimulating

you really really really, know how to make a school girl pop a boner. Very good animation as always and that baby had it coming. fucking baby...

Sexual-Lobster responds:

there's NO WAY they'd let a baby in the audience IRL.

when an idiot get lucky when an idiot get lucky

grounds gold

Not only was the animation in this film superb but, the writing as well... I was in tears when the mysterious man told his shotgun, "the only way we are getting out of this is if badly animated letters come across the screen." It was the most enthralling experience of my life.

webfox01 responds: